Exclusive vacation in a chalet in Hinterglemm
4 p.m. If you arrive later, please let us know.
We have a minimum stay of 4 days in spring and autumn or the pre-season.
Unfortunately, dogs are not allowed in our chalets.
Deposit / security deposit
A deposit of € 250 must be paid in cash upon arrival. This will be refunded upon successful check-out. (if the chalet is undamaged and swept / towels and bathrobes are complete)
Smoking is not allowed in the chalets. In the event of a fire alarm, the alarmed fire brigade must be paid by the guest (approx. € 500.00)
A cancellation is always uncomfortable for vacationers and landlords, so we recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance.
- In the event of cancellation no later than 12 weeks prior to arrival, the deposit will be refunded.
- The deposit will be withheld up to 30 days before arrival.
- up to 7 days before arrival, 70% of the total price will be charged.
- in the event of cancellation less than 7 days before arrival, 90% of the total price will be charged.
- in the event of early departure or late arrival, the price will be charged for the booked period.
In addition, the Austrian hotel contract conditions . Place of jurisdiction: Zell am See.
Our chalets offer you the perfect starting point – in winter directly on the ski slope, in summer only a stone’s throw from the next hiking tour. From Hinterglemm you can reach the chalets in a natural location in less than five minutes by car.